Affordable Cremations of "Milford"
Serving Milford and surrounding communities.
- $1,300 Complete Simple Cremation includes Medical Examiner Fee Crematory Fee, and Permits with family supplying lined cremation unit.
- $1,500 Complete Simple Cremation with our lined cremation unit.
- A free web listing notification.
- A complete selection of cremation related merchandise, such as urns, jewelry, prayer cards, register books, keepsakes and Precious Memories everlasting impressions.
- Assistance and direction are available in helping families arrange for memorial services, newspaper notices, or interment of cremated remains.
Affordable Cremations ® 125 Broad St. Milford,CT 06460
A Division of George J. Smith & Son Inc.
NOW OFFERING AND INCLUDING:
ID Viewing for Up to Five People (15 minute maximum)
*(DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, ID VIEWINGS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)*
Autopsied and/or decomposed remains do not apply.
Staff available 24 hours a day.
IF IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW WHERE AND WHAT FACILITIES ARE HANDLING YOUR LOVED ONES, PLEASE COME AND LOOK AT WHAT WE CAN OFFER.
Being a 130 year old, Milford family-owned and operated business, we’re now able to offer you the same personal care, with your request for the specific offering of simple cremation, at a reduced cost. We believe in treating each loved one like a part of our family. Most direct cremation services would like to meet with you at a public facility or your residence for the signing of necessary documents. We offer a separate facility in downtown Milford, dedicated to cremation services and offerings that you can see, feel and touch. We are proud of this accomplishment.
No Association or Membership Fees Required.
For 135 years we have proudly assisted all veterans in receiving the benefits due to them, and will continue to do so at no charge.
WE ACCEPT AND APPLY FOR TITLE 19 - STATE ASSISTED BENEFITS AND VETERANS BENEFITS AT NO CHARGE
Transfers of prearrangement's from other facilities are welcome.